Coca-Cola Happy Energy Tour 2014
3 weeks, 6 locations, 6 unforgettable concerts form the Coca-Cola Happy Energy Tour 2014. That’s the end total of this year’s music tour in Bulgaria in which we took part for another consequtive year.
More than 75 000 people, more than 90% of which were teenagers, enjoyed the concerts from Coca-Cola’s fifth music tour. Six of Bulgaria’s largest cities were turned into musical arenas for some of the country’s most popular singers and musicians and the final concert in Sofia saw world famous singer James Arthur perform in front of 25 000 people in the capital.
More than 4 300 cans with personalized messages found their new owners at our specially designed vending machines. 155 people got their messages performed live at the stages in the different cities. Apart from that, nearly 13 500 cans of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero and bottles of Bankia water were sold during the tour.
Roughly 12% of all teenagers in Bulgaria attended the concerts. That way, the teenage fans of the tour surpassed last year’s numbers by roughly 9%.
All visitors went home with a smile and are looking forward to next year’s Coca-Cola Happy Energ Tour in Bulgaria.
- 76 000 people visited the Coca-Cola Happy Energy Tour concerts;
- 13 489 cans of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero and bottles of Bankia water were sold;
- 4390 personalized cans were created in the special vending machines;
- 155 personal requests were performed on the stage;
- 9% more teenagers visited the concerts compared to 2013;