Coca-Cola Happy Energy Tour 2012
The annual Coca-Cola Happy Energy Tour visited Bulgaria for a consecutive time in 2013. It’s goal is to promote upcoming Bulgarian singers and musicians, as well as to charge the teenagers with Coke’s “happy energy”.
Coca-Cola wanted us to organise samplings during the concerts, as well as come up with animations and attractions for the visitors before the musicians took to the stage. Teams consisting of more than 120 people were on hand to help with everything and channel the energy of the brand to everyone attending.
Our promoters gave away more than 130 000 samples of Coke in 6 different cities in Bulgaria, ensuring tha they were chilled according to the “Coca-Cola perfect serve” rules- do have a temperature of between 2 and 3 degrees Celsius. Furthermore, different attractions entertained the guests before the start of the concerts.
Thanks to the tireless efforts of our teams, the sales and consumption of Coke in their main target group- teenagers, increased on all bases, according to data provided from the company itself.
- Over 80 000 people attended the concerts and we gave away over 130 000 samples of Coke
- A team of more than 120 people was enlisted for organising the events
- Increase in the consumption Coke on a monthly and weekly basis
- Increased love for the brand
- A significant increase in the sales and consumption of Coke amongst teenagers